Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Will Miller and/or Libby Flip Dick Cheney

With both NYT media whore Judith Miller and Cheney's chief of staff Scooter Libby facing conspiracy, perjury, and/or obstruction of justice charges for repeatedly failing to inform federal investigators and the Fitzgerald grand jury about their June, 2003 conversation about Valerie Plame, I'm wondering if either will start singing. If one, or both, do, my guess is that Vice-president Cheney could be looking at conspiracy charges, as well as a number of others. I'm also still waiting for announcement of Bolton's involvment in the conspiracy.

Of course, no matter who may ultimately be charged with crimes, they will all probably be pardoned, a la the Iran-Contra crooks, many of which inhabit the Bush administration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right again, and to answer your earlier question about my "problem" with Fox. Are we both talking about Vicente Fox Quesada? The president of Mexico? Oh I get it, you are having me on.

You, of all people, would be aware of Fox’s many longstanding ties to our friends to the north. I am speaking, of course, of the now confirmed reports of laundered money pouring into Fox accounts from Bechtel contracts, the intercepted communications between Rice/Rumsfeld and Marta SahagĂșn
Jimenez (formerly of Crawford, Tx), and the growing speculation that reports of DNA analysis reveal “genetic parallels” between Fox and Governor Jeb Bush. The trail winds back to his years at Universidad Iberoamericana when he was orginally recruited, his induction to the secret society at Harvard, and later work at The Coca-Cola Company.

But here I go again lecturing you, THE MAN, on the insidious fabric of lies and intrigue that surround the dark lords we call our leaders. I am shutting up now after one more thing. You are number ONE in my book!