Friday, December 30, 2005

Congressman Ron Paul - One of Few True Conservatives

Those of you who have not read what Congressman Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, has to say, you should (please notice I’ve capitalized Republican, whereas I normally place in the lower case.)

Ron Paul is a conservative, not the run of the mill republican Bush Royalist or neo-fascist phony conservative.

If Ron Paul were running for president against Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Evan Bayh, or any of the other democratic wannabes, with the exception of Russ Feingold, I would vote for Ron Paul, despite the fact I abhor many of his political ideals. Congressman Paul, I believe, would stand up for the Constitution whereas Clinton et al. would piss all over it if the polls indicated it would be to their political advantage.

Congressman Ron Paul on domestic spying


Ron Paul on the “Neo-cons”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is one of Joanna Parkers(Ocean Shores Resident) heros and is Liberatarian, I somehow ended up on his mailing list which without objection try to read all of his info.