Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 17

I am staying tonight in Fort Stockton, Texas, having driven the almost 800 miles from Flagstaff and enjoying the morning rush hour in Phoenix with lot of stop and go and the smooth evening rush hour in El Paso. I-10 in Texas is a far better roadway than it is in Arizona or New Mexico and with a speed limit 80 mph I was able to cover quite a bit of ground. Given that Texas is fairly flat I was actually able to drive 80 most of the day.

Tomorrow I should arrive in Brownsville, where Wednesday morning I will visit a customs broker who will help with the process of moving my truck load of stuff across the border.

Once again I am in a hotel without wireless internet access but am able to connect to an unsecured wireless network located elsewhere.

No comments: